Whom to contact if I have a grievance about my NPS?

-Sponsored Ads-

A grievance about your NPS account can be registered via the Call Center or IVRS at a toll free phone number using T-PIN. There are dedicated call center executives. Grievances can also be registered via prescribed forms to the POP-SP, who forwards it to the CRA Central
Grievance Management System (CGMS).A web based interface is also available for subscribers to send the form to the CRA via their website at www.npscra.nsdl.co.in with the use of the I-pin received when they opened their PRAN account.